40g Organic Matcha Tea - Japanese Ceremonial Grade - Refill
'Refill' edition of the Spring Blossom matcha tea, containing the very same, premium quality, fresh powder; but packed in a vacuum-sealed foil bag - which can be conveniently poured into your existing matcha tin.
Sourced ethically from Uji, Kyoto in Japan; using only the finest and youngest leaves from the first harvest and finely stone-ground to preserve all the nutrients. Our Japanese Ceremonial Grade Organic Matcha Tea is vibrant green in colour and smooth, creamy and delicious in taste - without the unpleasant bitterness found with culinary grade matcha.
Matcha tea is an excellent source of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and amino acids. A single cup of matcha is equivalent to 10 cups of regular green tea in terms of nutritional values and antioxidant content.
- Boosts energy and metabolism
- Strengthens the immune system
- Enhances mood and concentration
- Induces a state of relaxation ('Zen')
- Relieves stress and aids cognitive function
- Protects against disease and slows down ageing
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Helps with insomnia and improves quality of sleep
CEREMONIAL GRADE (AAA) | 100% ORGANIC | VEGAN | VEGETARIAN | NON-GMO | GLUTEN-FREE | SOIL ASSOCIATION & JONAS CERTIFIED
HOW TO USE
Best enjoyed in 80° water and prepared using a whisk for maximum froth.