300g Organic Acerola Cherry Powder (Vitamin C)
Acerola is known for containing tremendous amounts of naturally-occurring Vitamin C – more so than oranges and lemons. 100g of acerola contains about 13g of Vitamin C and is superior to synthetic/isolated vitamin C (ascorbic acid) which is usually genetically modified, highly acidic and can cause nutrient imbalances.
When consuming acerola, your body gets many other useful nutrients (such as vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, calcium, phosphorus) and contributes to optimal absorption of iron.
Acerola powder is extremely bio-viable, meaning that it helps the body to optimally absorb and retain the nutritional goodness (vitamins & minerals) of the plant, and make actual use of them – compared to synthetic Vitamin C supplements which usually pass through the body without being properly absorbed, while forcing your liver and kidneys to work overtime.
The fruit is harvested in in early stages of its growing cycle as that is when it contains the most nutrients, it is then pressed into pulp and finally freeze-dried at very low temperatures in order to preserve its heat-sensitive nutritional content.
- Strengthens the body’s natural defences
- Can help prevent cold and flu
- Can relieve stress and oxidative damage
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Increases collagen production (great for skin)
- Helps slow down premature ageing
- May increase energy & improve physical endurance
- Reduces post-exercise fatigue, pain & inflammation
- Contributes to better absorption of iron
- Supports oral health
- Aids the digestive process
100% ORGANIC | VEGAN | VEGETARIAN | NON-GMO | GLUTEN-FREE
2.5g per day (1/2 tsp.). Daily consumption is recommended. Can be added to smoothies, yogurt, porridge, cereal, juice, or just plain water.